Portable 3 camera video production switching & streaming package!
Stream Breeze Bolt – Editing, Streaming, and Video Production Laptop. Perfect for Webinars, Corporate Learning, Distance learning, Podcasters and more. The Bolt allows you to combine up to 4 live cameras with video clips, titles, overlays and more. With built-in effects, virtual sets, green screen, picture in picture, animated lower thirds, titling, graphics and editing software it has everything you need to start (or expand) your own video production studio.
Multi-Input Live Switching and Streaming
Mobile Video Production Switcher with 3x PTZ Cameras and controller
Stream Breeze Bolt is a truly portable and versatile turnkey solution for multi-camera live video switching and streaming. Offering four flexible digital inputs, the Bolt excels at live switching and streaming for live performance events, houses of worship, corporate markets, podcasting and much more. With high-impact features like virtual sets, green screen, picture in picture, slow-motion instant replay, animated lower thirds, titling, graphics and editing software Stream Breeze Bolt is a powerhouse production system in an ultra- compact form. Portable and user-friendly, this all in one system streams and records in both HD and SD, can be controlled with your smart phone or tablet and comes with real-time live remote training and support. Please allow 10-14 business days for delivery (subject to availability).
- 4 Camera Inputs
- Digital Inputs
- Editing Software Included
- Virtual Sets
- Chroma Key
- Easy To Use
- Record and Stream in HD or SD
- NTSC or PAL Capable
- Video and Audio Streaming
- Portable Live Production Switcher
- Live Remote Training
- Built In Titling
Intel-based i7 laptop with 15.6” 1920×1080 Resolution LCD Display • 16GB Ram • 256GB SSD • 1TB Media Storage • External I/0 interface. • Live Production Switching,Titling, Streaming Software • Post Production Editing / Authoring Software • Quick Start Guide and Manual
3 PTZ Cameras with controller.
Free Live Remote Training!
(Ask us about custom configurations)
(Optional 4K software upgrade)
Cameras & Controller – (Cameras only available in grey, white are no longer being manufactured).
These HD-SDI Robotic PTZ cameras have many great features. One unique feature is the panning rate is reduced by the zoom factor. If you are zoomed into your subject and you want to follow them, it automatically slows down the panning rate, so it is easier to follow the subject without accidentally panning past them. This feature can easily be toggled on or off. Also another great feature, there are 31 possible preset camera positions, which allows even novice operators the ability to preset all the camera positions for an event in the camera’s internal memory and call them up in any order as needed. They are available in dark gray or white
1080p Full HD, 30X zoom, 2.2 MegaPixel sensor
1080p/720p HD video format, suitable for HD TV transmission.
Compatible with up to 14 NTSC & PAL Video formats, including 59.94Hz, 50Hz and SD video etc.
Video interfaces: Composite Video, S-Video, Y/PB/PR (Component Video), DVI, HDMI and HD-SDI.
Includes Infrared Remote Control
Infrared remote control of P/T/Z and other camera functions.
On Screen Display of Menu Functions
Auto or Manual White Balance.
Auto or Manual Focus control
Pan: 340°, 0.5° ~70° /sec ;Tilt: -30°~90°, 0.5° ~50° /sec.
Image Flip for inverted installation.
Back Light Compensation.
RS232, RS485/422 interfaces.
Pelco D/P, VISCA protocol.
Supports 31 camera position presets.
Compact design with excellent mechanical design, low noise operation, precise positioning.
Multiple cameras can be wired together either daisy chained or home run to joystick controller, each camera is ID addressable.
DC Power Supply Included.
The controller allows proportional control of the PTZ camera, with the push-button auto/manual focus and the zoom control on the top of the joystick you will have the most important camera controls at your fingertips.
Don’t let it’s small size fool you, it is solidly built and has some weight to it, so it won’t easily slide around on your desktop. Features: 4D joystick for pan/tilt/zoom/focus control, ergonomic design and excellent finishing;
Video and Software Features
Video Files – Support for all popular video file formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV and QuickTime. Burn DVDs with menu navigation.
Video and Audio Play Lists – Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single Input for sequential playback.
File Import – Power Point, Photos, Flash, RTMP, Solid Color and more.
Audio Files – MP3 and WAV audio files Audio Devices – Utilize multiple audio sources with full mixing capability including sound card.
Video and Audio Play Lists – Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single Input for sequential playback.
Audio Capture – Support for Skype and other video conference software.
Audio Mixer – Built in audio mixer allows you to easily keep track of all audio sources and includes the ability to mute, follow (auto mixing) and delay any source.
VU Meter – VU Meter is also included with a peaking display to ensure each input’s level is broadcast ready.
Transition Effects – Ten transition effects – cut, fade, zoom, wipe, slide, fly, cross zoom, fly rotate, cube and cube zoom transitions available with 4 customizable transition buttons for easy access to your favorite effects.
File Import – PowerPoint, Photos, Flash, RTMP, Solid Color and more.
Virtual Sets – Four built-in HD Virtual Sets with high-quality real-time Chroma Key. Or build your own.
Full Motion Zoom – Customizable camera position presets.
High-Quality Chroma Key – Use with or without virtual sets to suit your production needs.
Titling – Built-in title templates.
Templates – Easily add and edit a title or Score Board from the many built-in templates. Adjust text, font size and color in real-time with instant updates. Or build your own using any graphics or editing software.
Video Delay – Create a video delay input and assign it to any available camera or output.
Live Video Effects – Color correct, de-interlace, sharpen, zoom, rotate, pan and crop any input in real time. (All effects are processed in 4:4:4 32bit color space for optimal video quality).
Multi-View – Combine multiple inputs together using the different “Multi-View” presets or customize the position of each element with the available zoom, pan, rotate and crop controls.
Overlay Channels – Four overlay channels in addition to the multi-view feature. Each overlay channel can have its own transition effect, position and border.
Video Clips – Save multiple video clips of notable events for playback at a later time.
Streaming / Recording
Recording – Simultaneous recording, and streaming (for upload to server after initial stream) and output (recording of stream is controlled separately)
Streaming – Stream to your favorite streaming providers including UStream and LiveStream through Flash Media Live Encoder and Microsoft Expression Encoder.
Recording Format – Live record in full HD or SD to AVI, MPEG-2 or WMV. Output via DVI or HDMI to monitor or projector. **Analog output available as an optional upgrade.
Virtual Capture – Virtual capture support for streaming to third-party software such as Skype, Google Hangout, and VLC.
Web Based Capture Utility – Utilize screen capture for PC or Mac from remote desktops running on your network. Great for Power Point and Skype.
Touch Screen Web Interface Control – Control remotely using your Surface, iPad, Android or other touch screen device through the built-in web interface.
Shortcut buttons – Customizable shortcut buttons can also be created to activate common production scenarios.
And much more…
NEW! Each Stream Breeze system now includes Adobe Premiere Elements software for video/audio editing and DVD authoring.
Titling Software will allow even the technically inexperienced to quickly and effortlessly compose and arrange strikingly beautiful and impressive 3D Graphics, high quality text and logos. Do you have pressing needs to finish your design project quickly and easily? Then don’t look any further! With the hundreds of templates built in you’ll be able to take advantage of a myriad of eye-catching effects like reflections and deformation textures. Or if you prefer, you could import your own images and modify and adapt them to meet your unique design needs! Create 3D text effect and logo animation in minutes for the website and your movies! You don’t even need to be proficient over the layout or 3D Design basics!
- One click to add 3D object(200+ templates)
- 3000+ Symbols and import SVG
- 50+ Professional Project templates
- 60+ Additional TrueType fonts
- 80+ Object Style
- One click apply animated effects(10+)
- Export to PNG, JPG, Tiff, BMP, GIF, TGA etc.
- Export Animation to Movie, SWF(Windows), GIF animation or Image Sequence as you like.
The newest version of vMix (17) has added some exciting new features which help to set it apart from the competition. Here are the changes:
* Receive any NDI compatible video and audio sources on the local network.
* Send the main Output, Camera Inputs and Audio Inputs over the local network using NDI
(To select which outputs to send, see Settings -> External Output)
* Support for “Web Enabled” Sony, Canon and PTZ Optics PTZ control
* Create PTZ Virtual Inputs which will automatically move the PTZ into position when selected
* Control PTZ through Shortcuts and Joystick controllers such as the XBOX 360 Controller
* Categories now appear as tabs above the inputs row. Labels can be added by right-clicking any category button
* Audio Mixer and Replay tabs now also appear above inputs row
* Substantial performance improvements when using a large number of inputs
* New improved Audio Meters with larger dynamic range (0 to -90dB+)
* dB peak levels are now displayed on mouse over.
* Full Pre and Post audio meters including dB labels are available in the Audio Settings of each input
* Audio Settings can be kept open for multiple inputs for monitoring
* New “Channel Mixer” added to every audio input allowing separate mixing of all input channels into a final 2 Channel
* New Headphones volume level for every input, so that some sources can be removed from headphones without
affecting Stream or Recording.
* Brand new vMix Desktop Capture utilizing NDI
* Supports game capture on Windows 8.1 and higher systems and 60fps support
* Local desktop capture moved to dedicated tab under Add Input -> NDI / Desktop Capture
* Local desktop capture uses GPU acceleration to provide full frame rate capture with minimal system resources
* Streaming settings and Output Format are now both saved in Presets
* When loading a preset with different resolution or frame rate, user will be prompted to confirm the changes
* New Web Browser input allows adding web pages directly into vMix as an input including audio and alpha channel. In addition, the web pages can be manipulated right from within vMix without having to jump out of vMix and into the browser!
* Added support for GIF animations via the Video Input
* Added new Chroma Key presets to enable better initial quality without needing to adjust sliders
* Image Input will now automatically adjust aspect ratio for files that do not match either 4:3 or 16:9.
* Improved support for IP cameras with RTSP streaming, including support for more AAC audio formats.
* Improved output performance with Blackmagic devices
* Added reverse variations of transition effects
* Gamepad and Joystick support
Shortcuts / API
* Updated API XML with audio meter levels and Fullscreen info
* Added support for more than 100 inputs
* Added functions for NDI and PTZ control
* Added support for Value when using Triggers
* Added support for triggering using audio levels
* Added YouTube streaming provider
* Added StreamShark streaming provider
* vMix output resolution will now match the current streaming profile by default.
* Added x264 preset options to Streaming Quality settings
* Added support for External 2 as a camera source in Instant Replay, in addition to Output
* Added support for NDI sources
* Added support for hardware accelerated HEVC recordings (where available)
* Added H264 Main and High profiles to MP4 recording
Existing owners who have purchased their system within the past year are eligible for a FREE upgrade to this latest version.
Longer-term owners can upgrade for $60.
• Input: 4 × SDI / 1 × VGA / HDMI through DVI to VGA / HDMI converter / 1 × Composite Video / 1 × S-Video / 1 × YPbPr through BNC connector
• 10-bit high-quality 4:2:2, 4:4:4 and High Frame Rate workflow
• Up to 1,000 multi-source inputs: video/audio files, slideshows, DVD, graphics, streams, titles, application windows and more
• Extensive configurable transitions
• 4 independent overlay channels per input for bugs, lower thirds, titles, Picture in Picture and more
• 4 Down Stream Keys per input with transitions, Chroma-Key and custom size/positioning
• Color Correction, Deinterlace, Sharpen, Zoom, Rotate, Pan and Crop any input in real time
• Audio Mute, Follow (Auto Mixing) and Delay with VU Meters
• Virtual sets with full motion camera and chroma-key
• Screen capture across network connection from multiple PC or Mac computers
• Touch screen web interface with traditional hardware switcher layout
• Live/queued social media insertion including Facebook, Twitter and IRC feeds
• Simultaneous record, stream and output to multiple formats/resolutions
• ISO record multi-format video up to 1080p encoded as AVI, MPEG-2, program record to AVI, MPEG-2, WMV and MP4