•Four channel continuous recording of up to four camera inputs including audio.
•Recordings are industry standard MPEG-2 I-Frame MPG files at up to full HD 1080 with Progressive and Interlaced support.
•Audio is recorded as uncompressed 48khz 16 bit stereo PCM
•Two channel simultaneous playback of recorded footage with dynamic camera angle switching.
•Precise slow motion playback control from 10 to 100%.
•Reverse playback and frame by frame control.
•Four Events lists are available that can each include an unlimited number of Mark In and Mark Out points that can be added on the fly and changed at any time.
•Each event can have a default camera angle selected for playback and text comments can also be included with each angle for easy recall.
•Easily playback entire Events lists or selected entries as a highlight reel, complete with transition effects and background music.
•Auto mark in / out controls allows for quick event creation with the click of a button with 5, 10 and 20 second presets.
•Keyboard shortcut support for all replay functions
•Many hardware control options available including Scroll Wheel slow motion control and Contour ShuttlePro support.
•Export events to separate video files on the fly, or use the recordings straight away in your favorite video editor without conversion.
•Use Echo as a dedicated instant replay system, iso-recorder, or incorporate it into your existing Stream Breeze based production
* Receive any NDI compatible video and audio sources on the local network.
* Send the main Output, Camera Inputs and Audio Inputs over the local network using NDI
(To select which outputs to send, see Settings -> External Output)
* Support for “Web Enabled” Sony, Canon and PTZ Optics PTZ control
* Create PTZ Virtual Inputs which will automatically move the PTZ into position when selected
* Control PTZ through Shortcuts and Joystick controllers such as the XBOX 360 Controller
* Categories now appear as tabs above the inputs row. Labels can be added by right-clicking any category button
* Audio Mixer and Replay tabs now also appear above inputs row
* Substantial performance improvements when using a large number of inputs
* New improved Audio Meters with larger dynamic range (0 to -90dB+)
* dB peak levels are now displayed on mouse over.
* Full Pre and Post audio meters including dB labels are available in the Audio Settings of each input
* Audio Settings can be kept open for multiple inputs for monitoring
* New “Channel Mixer” added to every audio input allowing separate mixing of all input channels into a final 2 Channel
* New Headphones volume level for every input, so that some sources can be removed from headphones without
affecting Stream or Recording.
* Brand new vMix Desktop Capture utilizing NDI
* Supports game capture on Windows 8.1 and higher systems and 60fps support
* Local desktop capture moved to dedicated tab under Add Input -> NDI / Desktop Capture
* Local desktop capture uses GPU acceleration to provide full frame rate capture with minimal system resources
* Streaming settings and Output Format are now both saved in Presets
* When loading a preset with different resolution or frame rate, user will be prompted to confirm the changes
* New Web Browser input allows adding web pages directly into vMix as an input including audio and alpha channel. In addition, the web pages can be manipulated right from within vMix without having to jump out of vMix and into the browser!
* Added support for GIF animations via the Video Input
* Added new Chroma Key presets to enable better initial quality without needing to adjust sliders
* Image Input will now automatically adjust aspect ratio for files that do not match either 4:3 or 16:9.
* Improved support for IP cameras with RTSP streaming, including support for more AAC audio formats.
* Improved output performance with Blackmagic devices
* Added reverse variations of transition effects
* Gamepad and Joystick support
Shortcuts / API
* Updated API XML with audio meter levels and Fullscreen info
* Added support for more than 100 inputs
* Added functions for NDI and PTZ control
* Added support for Value when using Triggers
* Added support for triggering using audio levels
* Added YouTube streaming provider
* Added StreamShark streaming provider
* vMix output resolution will now match the current streaming profile by default.
* Added x264 preset options to Streaming Quality settings
* Added support for External 2 as a camera source in Instant Replay, in addition to Output
* Added support for NDI sources
* Added support for hardware accelerated HEVC recordings (where available)
* Added H264 Main and High profiles to MP4 recording