- 1000 Inputs
- 1000 Capture Inputs
- 4 Overlay Channels
- Fullscreen Output
- External Output
- Video List
All your inputs in one place
Video Cameras – HD and SD capable. Support for DeckLink, Intensity Pro, Webcams and more.
Video Files – Support for all popular formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV and QuickTime
DVDs – With menu navigation
Audio Files – MP3 and WAV
Audio Devices – Mix multiple audio sources such as SoundCards and DeckLink Audio
Video and Audio PlayLists – Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single Input
RTSP, PowerPoint, Photos, Flash, RTMP, Solid Color and more.
10 Transition Effects
Cut, Fade, Zoom, Wipe, Slide, Fly, CrossZoom, FlyRotate, Cube and CubeZoom transitions available with 4 customizable transition buttons for easy access to your favourite effects.
Simultaneous Recording, Streaming and Output
Stream to your favourite streaming providers including UStream and YouTube Live
Live Record in full HD to AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV
Output via DeckLink capable cards to professional recording decks and monitors
Virtual Capture support for streaming to 3rd party software such as Skype, Google Hangout and VLC.
Professional HD production on a modest PC
vMix is the most efficient live production software on the market thanks to full 3D acceleration.
Create productions with multiple HD sources without breaking the bank or your CPU.
HD Virtual Sets with high quality real-time Chroma Key
4 Built In Virtual Sets – Or build your own
Full Motion Zoom – Customizable camera position presets
High Quality Chroma Key – Use with or without virtual sets to suit your production needs
PC and Mac Desktop Sources
Utilize screen capture from remote desktops running on your network. Great for PowerPoint and Skype.
Audio Capture support for Skype and other videoconferencing software is available under Windows 7
Built-In Title Templates
Easily add and edit a Title or ScoreBoard from the many built in templates or build your own using any Graphics or Vector editing software.
Adjust Text, Font Size and Colour and Real-Time with instant updates.
Video Delay / Instant Replay
Create a Video Delay input and assign it to any available Camera or Output
Save multiple Video Clips of notable events for playback at a later time
Configurable slow motion playback from 5 to 400%
Built-In Audio Mixer
Audio Mixer allows you to easily keep track of all audio sources and includes the ability to Mute, Follow (Auto Mixing) and Delay any source.
A VU Meter is also included with a peaking display to ensure each inputs level is broadcast ready.
Live Video Effects
Color Correct, Deinterlace, Sharpen, Zoom, Rotate, Pan and Crop any input in real time.
All effects are processed in 4:4:4 32bit color space for optimal video quality..
Combine multiple inputs together using the different “Multi View” presets or customise the position of each element with the available Zoom, Pan, Rotate and Crop controls.
4 Overlay Channels
vMix includes 4 Overlay Channels in addition to the Multi View feature. Each overlay channel can have its own transition effect, position and border.
Touch Screen Web Interface
Control vMix remotely using your Surface, iPad, Android or other touch screen device using the built in web interface.
Customizable shortcut buttons can also be created to activate common production scenarios.
The newest version of vMix has added some exciting new features which help to set it apart from the competition. Here are the changes:
* Receive any NDI compatible video and audio sources on the local network.
* Send the main Output, Camera Inputs and Audio Inputs over the local network using NDI
(To select which outputs to send see Settings -> External Output)
* Support for “Web Enabled” Sony, Canon and PTZ Optics PTZ control
* Create PTZ Virtual Inputs which will automatically move the PTZ into position when selected
* Control PTZ through Shortcuts and Joystick controllers such as the XBOX 360 Controller
* Categories now appear as tabs above the inputs row. Labels can be added by right clicking any category button
* Audio Mixer and Replay tabs now also appear above inputs row
* Substantial performance improvements when using a large number of inputs
* New improved Audio Meters with larger dynamic range (0 to -90dB+)
* dB peak levels are now displayed on mouse over.
* Full Pre and Post audio meters including dB labels are available in the Audio Settings of each input
* Audio Settings can be kept open for multiple inputs for monitoring
* New “Channel Mixer” added to every audio input allowing separate mixing of all input channels into a final 2 Channel
* New Headphones volume level for every input, so that some sources can be removed from headphones without
affecting Stream or Recording.
* Brand new vMix Desktop Capture utilising NDI
* Supports game capture on Windows 8.1 and higher systems and 60fps support
* Local desktop capture moved to dedicated tab under Add Input -> NDI / Desktop Capture
* Local desktop capture uses GPU acceleration to provide full frame rate capture with minimal system resources
* Streaming settings and Output Format are now both saved in Presets
* When loading a preset with different resolution or frame rate, user will be prompted to confirm the changes
* New Web Browser input allows adding web pages directly into vMix as an input including audio and alpha channel. In addition, the web pages can be manipulated right from within vMix without having to jump out of vMix and into the browser!
* Added support for GIF animations via the Video Input
* Added new Chroma Key presets to enable better initial quality without needing to adjust sliders
* Image Input will now automatically adjust aspect ratio for files that do not match either 4:3 or 16:9.
* Improved support for IP cameras with RTSP streaming, including support for more AAC audio formats.
* Improved output performance with Blackmagic devices
* Added reverse variations of transition effects
* Gamepad and Joystick support
Shortcuts / API
* Updated API XML with audio meter levels and Fullscreen info
* Added support for more than 100 inputs
* Added functions for NDI and PTZ control
* Added support for Value when using Triggers
* Added support for triggering using audio levels
* Added YouTube streaming provider
* Added StreamShark streaming provider
* vMix output resolution will now match the current streaming profile by default.
* Added x264 preset options to Streaming Quality settings
* Added support for External 2 as a camera source in Instant Replay, in addition to Output
* Added support for NDI sources
* Added support for hardware accelerated HEVC recordings (where available)
* Added H264 Main and High profiles to MP4 recording
vMix is available in six editions. Each purchase does not expire and includes Free Version Updates for one year from the date of purchase.
Existing owners who have purchased their system within the past year are eligible for a FREE upgrade to the latest version.
Longer-term owners can upgrade for $60.
Want to try the vMix software for free?
Just submit your email address at the link below to download the FREE Trial Version of vMix!
It is 100% FREE and 100% Fully-Functional for 60 days.
You can explore the interface in depth, learn all about the many wonderful features that vMix has to offer, even use it to switch and stream YOUR event!